It’s the time of the week for another ComeOn Connect Affiliate Newsletter! Keep reading to make sure you keep up to date with all the latest promotions and offers to happen throughout all our 20 brands at ComeOn Connect in this week’s newsletter.
Important Information regarding the UK Market
This is a reminder, that as from today, we will stop accepting players residing in the UK and also close down any accounts which are registered in the UK. Further information could be found in last’s week’s statement below:
“After careful consideration, we regret to inform you that ComeOn! has taken the decision to close its operations towards the UK market for strategic business reasons.
What will happen to UK account holders?
- As of 23rd September 2019
- We will stop accepting new players residing in UK
- As of 27th September 2019
- We will stop accepting deposits from existing players residing in UK and their accounts will be closed.
- Funds remaining in player accounts may be withdrawn at any time up until 29th September 2019. However, after 29th September, UK players will have to contact our customer support team in order for us to transfer funds to their bank account.
Please accept this email as a formal notification to remove ALL marketing materials from your sites targeting UK players prior to the dates stated above. As per article 3.1 (b) and (C) of the ComeOn Connect Terms and Conditions, you are expected to abide by these instructions, failure of which would be considered to be a material breach of the Terms and Conditions”
Here at Mobilebet, there’s always fantastic news around the corner and today is one of them. For 10 days, we’ll be giving away Free Spins, cash prizes and a top gift – Apple AirPods! With every €20 deposited, players automatically redeem a ticket for the daily draw. Further information could be found here for all the different markets:
Scatter Madness is really bringing the madness for our Norwegian & German players this month! Up to 7 Scatter missions daily are being available for Play n Go games on Mobilautomaten. Extra free spins are awarded for players completing these objectives. Further information may be found here.
Busy schedule coming up for all the sports fans, as we’ve got some major events ongoing this week. Below is a list of the most important events from this week, which will also be covered on our Sportsbook for most of the brands:
20th September – 2nd November: More rugby action coming your way this week as Week 2 of the Rugby World Cup commences. England, Ireland and New Zealand all started off with a win, The All Blacks are currently favorite to win it at odds of 2.25 on Mobilebet.
We’ve got 20 new games hitting our brands over the next seven days. Check these games out in the section below and see which days they’ll be released on our brands:
- Jack in a pot – Red Tiger
- Rainbow Jackpots – Red Tiger
- Reactor – Red Tiger
- Reel Heist – Red Tiger
- Snow Wild and the 7 Features – Red Tiger
- Olympus Strikes – Relax Gaming
- Let’s Get Ready to Rumble – Relax Gaming
- Conan Video Slot – NetEnt
- Book of Oz Lock ‘N Spin – Microgaming
- Gemmed – Betsoft
- Sahara Nights – Yggdrasil
- Legend Rising – Relax Gaming
- Safari Gold Megaways – NYX
- Pearl of the Caribbean – NYX
- Dragon Strike – Microgaming
- WildCraft – Oryx
- John Hunter and the Scarab Queen – NYX
- Multi Fruits – Relax Gaming
- Demon – PNG
- Mega Rise – Red Tiger
Want to see what’s happening further ahead than just this week? Make sure you check out our events calendar here to keep ahead of the game.
If you have any questions about our new promotions or games, or if there is anything we can help with – get in touch with us at: email@example.com.
Your ComeOn Connect Team