It’s the time of the week for another ComeOn Connect Affiliate Newsletter! Keep reading to make sure you keep up to date with all the latest promotions and offers to happen throughout all our 17 brands at ComeOn Connect in this week’s newsletter.
Paypal no longer available in German markets.
Kindly be informed that Paypal is no longer available as a payment method on all our brands. This decision has been taken by Paypal due to the recent situation with the legal authorities in Germany. Please remove our brands from any Paypal sections on your channels and feel free to promote our brands with the popular payment methods such as Skrill, Neteller, Sofort and credit cards.
Since it’s been a while that it’s last been mentioned, we’d like to remind you of our marketing guidelines for all affiliates. These are to be followed with the utmost importance and below you shall find the guidelines for marketing in the UK & Sweden respectively.
UK Marketing guidelines: Click here.
Sweden Marketing guidelines: Click here.
IGBLive 2019 Amsterdam
It was a pleasure meeting so many of you in Amsterdam for the iGBLive conference last week! We want to thank you all for taking the time to come meet us and discuss together. We’re already looking forward to seeing you again in Lisbon next October!
A total of €25,000 us up for grabs this week as the “John Hunter & the Aztec Treasure Tournament” commences. Customers will need to opt-in for this competition and the minimum bet value for each spin is €0.50. The highest value single spin win amount is the criteria to winning. Further information could be found here.
As F1-racing action returns this week at the German GP, Mobilebet will be running a special promotion for customers. Further information can be found on the promotions’ page.
Eurolotto will be giving their players the chance to claim free spins on a daily basis for the month of July. Check out the promotions’ page for our Sizzling Summer Spins campaign where free spins are up for grabs on a different game each day.
Busy schedule coming up for all the sports fans, as we’ve got some major events ongoing this week. Below is a list of the most important events from this week, which will also be covered on our Sportsbook for most of the brands:
- 17th July – 11th August: Pre-season football gets underway as the 7th edition of the International Champions Cup takes place across 3 different continents.
- 28th July: Sebastian Vettel will be aiming for a win on home turf as the German GP is up next for the Formula 1 series. However, Hamilton is the favorite on ComeOn with odds of 1.62.
- 25th July: The Series launches as a new concept for horse racing. Formula 1 will meet horse racing as 12 teams will battle it out for millions in prize money throughout an extensive period.
We’ve got 18 new games hitting our brands over the next seven days. Check these games out in the section below and see which days they’ll be released on our brands:
- Break Away Deluxe (Microgaming) – 23rd July
- King of the Jungle RHFP (Oryx) – 23rd July
- Rainbow Riches Megaways (NYX) – 23rd July
- Gold Canyon (Betsoft) – 23rd July
- Grand Spin (NetEnt) – 24th July
- Firefly Frenzy (PNG) – 24th July
- The One-Armed Bandit (Yggdrasil) – 24th July
- Fruit Strike (Relax Gaming) – 24th July
- Wild Turkey (NetEnt) – 24th July
- Extra Chili (Relax Gaming) – 24th July
- Return of Kong Megaways (NYX) – 25th July
- Wild Cats Multiline (Red Tiger) – 25th July
- Masquerade (Red Tiger) – 25th July
- Mayan Wild Mystery (Relax Gaming) – 2th July
- Sumo Spins (Red Tiger) – 25th July
- John Hunter & the Aztec Treasure (NYX) – 25th July
- Opal Fruits (Relax Gaming) – 25th July
- Burning Diamonds (Oryx) – 25th July
Want to see what’s happening further ahead than just this week? Make sure you check out our events calendar here to keep ahead of the game.
If you have any questions about our new promotions or games, or if there is anything we can help with – get in touch with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your ComeOn Connect Team