It’s time to enjoy life to the full again! Here at ComeOn Connect as part of our third prize €50K giveaway we have a once in a lifetime chance to stay in an Ice Hotel during your visit to Sweden!
Experience the world’s most unique hotel made entirely from ice and snow. Swedish Lapland’s Icehotel is one of the most famous and innovative places you can ever dream of staying.
Located 200km north of the Arctic Circle, in the village of , this hotel has been reincarnated into new, breathtaking designs every winter for the last thirty years.
You’ll be staying in a hand-carved art suite which is all completely unique and whilst at the Ice Hotel you will learn how to use the sauna-like a Scandinavian with the Icehotel’s ten-step sauna ritual, which includes an ice plunge (optional) and thorough cleansing of mind and body.
Your package for 2 adults includes:
- Return Economy flights to Kiruna
- Return transfers Airport / Hotel
- 2 nights stay in a Kaamos room sharing a twin / double room (warm accommodation)
- Overnight in an Art Suite at the Ice Hotel
- Daily breakfast
- 10 step Sauna Ritual
- Thermal one-piece suit, boots and mittens whilst at the Ice Hotel
- Northern Lights Snowmobile Tour
- Ice Sculpting