It’s time to enjoy life to the full again! Here at ComeOn Connect as part of our first prize €50K giveaway we have a once in a lifetime chance to visit A Treasure Trove of Temples during your visit Sri Lanka and the Maldives!
If you love history and heritage, Sri Lanka is a treasure trove of temples, ruins and cultural shows for you to see. Your personal guide and driver are with you throughout, so you’ll be able to tailor your tour on the go. For the more adventurous a climb up Sigiriya Rock or even white water rafting in Kitulgala. A highlight of the trip has to be the tea plantations. With cooler climes and heights of 6000 feet above sea level, you will learn about the tea process, you can even try your hand at tea picking. The final stop on this Sri Lankan adventure in Yala National Park. This is leopard country! With a leopard density higher than anywhere else on the planet, these predators prowl majestically in Yala.
After all that adventure, it’s time to relax, and the view from your Seaplane gives you a great idea of where that can be done. The Maldives is a paradise with picture-perfect shallow turquoise
waters blending into sandy beaches and luxurious accommodation. Known for their 200 species of coral, and 300 species of fish including the rare and majestic whale shark and colourful Oriental Sweetlips. The Maldives is the perfect place for sea adventures such as kayaking and sailing, with amazing diving and snorkelling, it’s everything you could dream of.
Your package for 2 adults includes:
- Airport Lounge Access
- Return Premium Economy Class flights to Sri Lanka / Maldives
- Meet and greet on arrival by your personal tour guide and driver
- Private Sri Lanka tour consisting of the following
- 3 nights Sigiriya or Habarana
- 2 nights Kandy
- 1 night Nuwara Eliya
- 2 nights Yala
- All entrance fees, guide and tour fees.
- Conservation fee in Yala
- Daily half board whist in Sri Lanka
- Flight from Sri Lanka to Maldives
- 5 nights 5* Maldives hotel accommodation sharing a beach villa
- Daily activities including non motorized water sports
- Garmin MARQ Adventurer watch