- Dynamic Parameter
- How often are your personal affiliate statistics updated?
- How long is the cookie duration?
- Can I register more than one website?
- What withdrawal methods does ComeOn! Connect support?
- Is there a minimum amount before I get paid?
- When will I be paid?
- How often am I paid?
- What happens in case of negative revenues?
- Which affiliate software will you be using?
- Will I need to change my links?
- How do I change my account details?
- Will I keep my players from Earn?
- Can I keep track of my earnings?
Creating your own Dynamic Parameter is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Find your standard tracking link
- Enter &var=XXXX to the end of it
- Replace example1 with your preferred code. Basically, the link needs to look like below example:
- Add up to 10 different parameters to tracking links. Add &var=example1,example2 at the end of the code’s URL, separate each one with a comma.
- Example 1: https://media.comeon.com/tracking.php?tracking_code&aid=xxxxxx&mid=xxxx&sid=xxxxxx&pid=xxx&var=example1
- Example 2: https://media.comeon.com/tracking.php?tracking_code&aid=xxxxxx&mid=xxxx&sid=xxxxxx&pid=xxx&var=example1,example2
How often are your personal affiliate statistics updated?
Your views, clicks and registrations will be updated every 5 minutes. Registration and revenue statistics are updated every hour.Back to Index
How long is the cookie duration?
The cookie duration is 7 days. This means that a referred player could navigate away from any of our brands and providing that they return within 7 days, they will still be credited to your Affiliate Account.Back to Index
Can I register more than one website?
Yes, you add additional websites by going to ‘channels’ under the ‘Account’ section. Simply click ‘add channel’ and enter another website, there is no limit to how many websites you can add. This way you can track each website.Back to Index
What withdrawal methods does ComeOn! Connect support?
You can be paid by Bank Wire Transfer, Skrill or Neteller.Back to Index
Is there a minimum amount before I get paid?
Yes, you will need to generate a minimum of €50 commission for your business before you will be paid. If you don’t manage to generate €50 in a month your balance will roll over into the next month.Back to Index
When will I be paid?
Affiliates will be paid within 10 working days of the end of the calendar month or 10 working days from when the invoice is received.Back to Index
How often am I paid?
You will be paid monthly on the condition you have generated more than €50 in commission.Back to Index
What happens in case of negative revenues?
There is no negative balance carryover. Any negative balances are reset to zero at the start each month. When a player wins money at one of our brands, they generate negative revenue, which translates into negative commissions for affiliates. ComeOn! Connect does not carryover this negative balance and resets an affiliate’s commission balance to zero at the beginning of the next month. The account will start fresh and affiliates can profit from their promotional efforts, disregarding any previous negative balance. Please refer to our Large Winner Policy within the T & C’s.Back to Index
Which affiliate software will you be using?
We reviewed the best options for running our affiliation programs, to provide the very best service to our affiliate partners. As a result of this review, it has been decided that we will migrate EarnAffiliates to CherryAffiliates and relaunch the merged programs as ComeOn! Connect thus moving from NetRefer to our proprietary platform, Omarsys. You can learn more about the Omarsys platform here.Back to Index
Will I need to change my links?
All CherryAffiliates links will be able to remain exactly as they are. Earn Affiliates links will need to be changed over from the April 2018. You will have up until the end of August 2018 to switch over to the new links.Back to Index
How do I change my account details?
Just login to your ComeOn! Connect account and you’ll be able to edit your account details from within your account.Back to Index
Will I keep my players from Earn?
All players tagged to your Earn Affiliates account(s) will be transferred across. However, unfortunately, we will not be migrating historic data.Back to Index
Can I keep track of my earnings?
Just login to your ComeOn! Connect account and you’ll get an overview of your earnings.Back to Index