The below guidelines are meant to serve as quick access to the main obligations of the Affiliate who promote one or more brands in the UK under its agreement with Comeon Connect. These guidelines do not constitute the agreement between Comeon Connect and the Affiliate. The Terms and Conditions for the Affiliate Programme (i.e. the Agreement) shall supercede any provision hereunder at all times.
This guide covers the advertising rules for ALL types of advertising such as (but not limited to) Banners, Mailers, Reviews, Native ads and SMS sendouts. These rules MUST be followed by all affiliates. If breached, your affiliate account might be closed and depending on the severity of the breach, pending commissions may not be paid out. Any eventual fine from the regulators due to incorrect or bad behaviour from an affiliate might be partly or fully passed on to the affiliates.
- Only SEO and PPC traffic allowed.
- No SMS, Email, Social, Native or any kind of direct marketing is allowed unless approved by a manager
- All sources and changes need to be cleared by a manager before anything goes live.
- All self-made images and banners must be approved by a manager before they can be published on your website/s and they must not include children and/or young people under the age of 25.
- CTA buttons must state “BET HERE” or “PLAY HERE”.
- There will be no “Free to Play” slot games available on site and players should only be directed to the casino/s where they will first need to register an account and go through verification before gaining access to playing the actual slot games.
The following must be clearly stated on your website/s and included in emails and SMS sendouts where our brands ComeOn!, Mobilebet and GetLucky are mentioned.
- Please gamble responsibly!
- Terms apply!
- The significant bonus terms and conditions must be clearly stated.
- Sales promotions shall always be clear and accurately advertised.
- Adverts shall not directly or indirectly feature themes that link gambling to toughness, resilience or recklessness.
- Adverts shall not give the impression that gambling can be the main source of income or an activity to resort for the payment of debts.
- Adverts and promotions shall always be in accordance with the company’s effort to promote social responsibility and responsible gambling. Amongst others, the Affiliate shall ensure that adverts and promotions do not encourage gambling in ways that might appeal to children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
- ALL advertisement related to our UK brands ComeOn!, Mobilebet and Getlucky need to clearly state that “T&C apply” and also include the signification information about the promotion advertised, including but not limited to bonus and free spins requirements.
- A direct tracking link to the bonus terms and conditions.
- The media id’s for our brands ComeOn, Mobilebet and Getlucky can be found here.
Rules for Advertising
- All adverts shall clearly indicate that the gambling activity promoted is to be only exercised by persons who are over 18 years of age.
- All adverts shall expressly state how to make use of an offer. For the avoidance of doubt, customers shall always be provided with sufficient information in order to be able to make an informed decision prior to opting to accede to a promotion. For example, the customer has to be fully made aware of all wagering requirements, limitations of bonus offer etc.
- Any misleading offers shall not be deemed to satisfy the above criterion. This includes but is not limited to incorrect information, for example, the promotion of a higher theoretical RTP than that confirmed by Comeon Connect.
- No adverts shall be targeted to or appeal in any way to people under 18 years of age,
- Any promotions including large winnings by customers playing on ComeOn!, Mobilebet or GetLucky casino shall be real ones.
- Statements which are either aimed at rushing the customer into a decision or are considered to be an aggressive promotion technique shall not be used. Such statements include but are not restricted to: “You have won x amount of bonus”, “This bonus is only available today” (if the offer is not time-barred), “Get rich today”.
Rules for any kind of Send outs
- Customer’s’ subscription to receiving marketing material from the affiliate shall be on an opt-in basis, preferably double opt-in.
- Send outs shall have an “unsubscribe” link which would enable the customer to opt out of receipt of any marketing material in the future
- The text to be sent to the Customers shall always to be approved by a manager from Comeon Connect.
- All sendouts shall expressly provide that the sender is not from any of the brands related to Comeon Connect.
Rules for a being a Streamer with Comeon Connect
- Every streamer with an active channel (500+ followers) with an existing, engaging community and great content, is more than welcome to promote us.
- All streamers must be respectful towards their audience as well as the brands they are promoting under Comeon Connect.
- Any streamer who share inappropriate or false information or any kind of activity that would harm others or the brands of Comeon Connect in any possible way will have their account closed instantly.
- Streamers who wish to promote the Comeon Connect brands in the UK must be 25+ years or older due to the UKGC regulations.
- Where it’s possible the streamer must put an age restriction of 18+ or older on their channels.
Comeon Connect’s Terms & Conditions and Useful Links
At all times, the Affiliate must comply with the terms & conditions in which the affiliate agreed to upon registration of the affiliate account. The terms & conditions can be found here: Comeon Connect Terms & Conditions
As per these terms, the Affiliate should be aware of and comply with EGBA standards which can be found here: EGBA Standards
For more information on UK Gambling Commission advertising and marketing rules and ASA/CAP UK advertising guidelines, please visit:
Industry Group for Responsible Gambling Advertising code: Responsible Advertising
Facebook general advertising policies: Facebook Advertising Policies
Facebook policy on Real money gambling: Facebook – Policies for Real money gambling
Twitter general advertising policies: Twitter Ads Policies
Twitter policy on advertising Gambling content: Twitter Gambling Content Policies
These links are provided solely for informative purposes.
For the avoidance of doubt, it is up to the Affiliate to ensure that they are compliant with all advertising guidelines and legislation around the promotion of online gaming in the relevant jurisdiction. Any transgressions may lead to the suspension and possible termination of your Affiliate account with the Comeon Connect Affiliate Program.
If you have further questions or any doubts about what you can do or not do, then please get in touch with your manager or contact us by email and we will be more than happy to guide you or answer any questions you might have.